Monday, February 4, 2013

Out Of Yesteryear - The Blackness (2010)


Out Of Yesteryear
Album: The Blackness
Genre: Blackened, Symphonic, Orchestral, Technical Death Metal
Location: Minsk, Belarus
Facebook

Track Listing:
1. The Words Of The Prophet
2. Running In Circles
3. Smile For The Camera
4. Indifference
5. Mercy Is Definitely Not My Name
6. Devoid Of Light
7. The Blackness
8. The Lake Of Metanoia
9. Every Tomorrow
10. Sirens Of Doom

Download (256kbps)
Preview: "The Lake Of Metanoia"

This is my personal iTunes purchase and there's a reason why I bought this. Honestly "The Blackness" is one of my, if not my favorite, albums. Not of a certain year, but of time. I'm a major fanboy when it comes to this band and I don't see anything wrong with that. I mean, just listen to that fucking preview song. It's so beautiful and get this, that's not even the best song off the album. "Devoid Of Light" has much more crazy synths and "Running In Circles" has better guitar. Definitely check these guys out; give them a like on facebook, buy their merch, and tell them we sent you ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment