Saturday, February 2, 2013

Outline In Color - A Jury of Wolves (2012)


Outline In Color
Album: Jury of Wolves
Genre: Post-Hardcore
Location: Tulsa, OK
Facebook

Track Listing:
1. The Kindling
2. Follow Me To Sleep
3. A Jury of Wolves
4. Hope in the Wrong Hands
5. The Chase Scene
6. Charlie Machine
7. Karma Made Me An Arsonist
8. The Good in Me
9. A Fracture, A Fallout
10. I've Had This Dream Before
11. I Ain't Afraid Of No Ghost
12. Tap Dance At Knuckle Junction
13. It's Gonna Be Me (N'Sync Cover)
14 The Good in Me (Acoustic)

Download (320 kbps)
Preview: The Chase Scene | I've Had This Dream Before

Even if you were not a fan of their EP, you should still check this out.  This band has improved greatly since their EP, which is saying a lot.  Act fast to buy lots of nifty stuff from the band, including music lessons and their singers performing as guest vocals in your band.

Also, I normally try to link the song that best describes the entire album, I added "I've had This Dream Before" as well so you could hear how world peace sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment