Friday, February 1, 2013

Album Of The Month - January 2013 (Bailey)

My AOTM without a doubt goes to...


Vice Versa
Album: Timing
Genre: Post-Hardcore
Facebook
Preview "Absence: The Cure"

Vice Versa is a band that is going places. In my mind these are the best clean vocals released by a metal band so far this year. Natural, emotional, and super sexy, all the things that a vocalist in this genre of music needs; Vice Versa has. It is hard to believe that these guys only have 647 likes on Facebook. Go check their album out here.

However...
My favorite song of this month was Your Past, My Present's "A Conversation With Immortals". If the rest of their album delivered as much originality as this song it would have received my album of the month easily.

1 comment:

  1. Holy crap. Only JUST came across this. Thank you so much for the amazing review and support!

    ReplyDelete